The Ant Game has just been released! It is an Educational Game about ecology. Play it, and learn about ants through immersion in their world. https://anthopper.itch.io/the-ant-game
Summary of the Game
START A GAME
The Ant Game showdown starts here! Play on your own or compete against a friend. Two opposing ant colonies can choose to fight or out-number each other to win!
COMPLETE THE MISSION
The mission of the game is to help your ant colonies survive and thrive! The larger your colonies of ants, the greater your chances of winning
HOW TO PLAY
Enjoy different ways of helping your ant colonies grow!
● ADD FOOD SOURCE: Select the Flower icon and touch anywhere on screen to grow flowers as a food source for your ants.
● GUIDE YOUR ANTS: Select the Trail icon and draw a pheromone trail on the screen that guides your colony of ants to the flowers.
● GROW YOUR COLONY: Your ant colony will also increase its size by fighting ants from your opponent’s colony.
● HELP YOUR ANTS OUT OF A BIND: Select the Vinegar icon and erase a pheromone trail on the screen that is confusing your ants.
Your ants will build new colonies after they consume flowers and grow to a certain amount!
COLLECT UNLIMITED POINTS AND WIN THE GAME
Your score adds up throughout the game! As your ant colonies thrive and grow, so does your score. You earn points when:
● You view a user tip via “Show Tips” in the game.
● Your ant colony collects a whole flower.
● Your ants fight against the opponent’s colonies and win.
● A new colony develops.
NOTHING TO LOSE
The game is completely FREE to play! It does NOT collect your personal information or location data and is safe for self-guided play by users of all ages.
To learn more about Anthopper Development, please visit: https://www.anthopperdevelopment.com.