But even though brands are running to this technology in droves, they are often met with the same problem once they get there: there just aren’t enough Unreal Engine experts to fulfill their demands.Yet!
With the introduction of Teaching with Unreal, secondary and post-secondary educators can start changing that as they prepare their classroom for the benefits of interactive 3D.
In this course, teachers will learn how to:
- Identify how interactive 3D and real-time rendering is being used across a number of industries.
- Navigate the viewport in Unreal Engine and work with assets in a 3D environment comfortably.
- Utilize Blueprint actors and functionality in Unreal Engine scenes.
- Package Unreal Engine projects that can be shared with others.
- Incorporate educational resources into an accessible classroom use.
From there, try the Unreal Futures hub for more courses and lesson plans. They have been specifically designed for secondary educators, so you’ll have great resources at every stage of your journey. You can also tap into a community of fellow Unreal Engine teachers in our dedicated Discord channel. It’s a lively bunch and all are welcome.
Source: Unreal Engine Blog