Hardwork Simulator is the perfect game for you to play at work, on the university computer, or any other time you just want to have fun playing a game while everyone around you thinks you are working as hard as hell.
Now that Play and Rate is over, I’m releasing it with the feedbacks I received during LudumDare.
Here are the updates from the LD Compo entry and this release:
- Boss fight! Against a bigger and stronger sitckman
- View at the bottom of the document, relevant information about the player’s progress
- Now the sitckmen are killed (not just knocked out temporarily). It was pretty pointless to attack the stickmen in the original version
- Added a command for the player to choose to increase or decrease typing speed. The feedback was very recurrent that when restarting the game, the start could be very slow.
- Now you can hold SPACE and BACKSPACE!