I hope you are safe and healthy in these troubling times.
Prometheus Wept is an in-development turn and party based RPG, being developed by Timeslip Softworks, the studio behind Vigilantes. Prometheus Wept has just been announced, and has a Steam page here.
On a near future earth, a potent virus disables the majority of computerised technology in a matter of hours, casting mankind into a new dark age. The action of Prometheus Wept occurs several generations after the fall. You will assume the role of a classical technologist living among the shattered remnants of humanity, driven to discover and restore the technological and cultural relics of the mythical mid 21st century.
- Turn (AP) and Party Based Tactical Combat: battle it out with a variety of melee, ranged and explosive weapons, with aimed and special attacks, powerful perk-based abilities, attacks of opportunity and more.
- Use The Environment To Your Advantage: Destroy cover to leave enemies exposed, use a variety of environmental objects against your foes, and exploit interactions between the primal forces of fire, water and electricity to your advantage.
- Deep Character Progression: Build your team using the ADAPTED character system, which comprises 7 stats, 17 skills and a huge variety of perks. Throughout the game, you will meet and ally with exceptional individuals, each with their own unique set of perks.
- Meaningful Choices, Little and Large: Will you pay an odd, roadside priest for a blessing or ignore him? Will you help overthrow a questionable oligarchy, or cement their position against growing unrest? After all, in the post virus world, civilized is a relative term.
- Deep Crafting System: Create a large variety of weapons, armour, explosives, gadgets, combat stims and medical supplies. The quality of the crafted item is determined by the quality of the blueprints you possess, your crafting skill and the quality of the components used.
If this sounds good to you, please drop by the Steam page and add Prometheus Wept to your wishlist! It would be a huge help!
Source: Indie DB