Puzzle Crossing 0.02 Released!
I have just released the second version of my first game, Puzzle Crossing! I spent more time than I planned but there were just so many areas that needed improvement. 😉
Some of the new features and changes are:
- An explorable overworld map that you can navigate with your avatar.
- A new tileset for the overworld map with some simple cute animations
- Multiple levels per location. Handcrafted and random levels
- Multiple stages (goals) per level.
- NPCs to interact with and receive quests from.
- A simple skill system based on collectible trophy items
- Dozens more gem types. Some with special properties (move, chase/attack other gems, transform)
- Themed gameplay for some levels (eg. hide and seek, soccer, cooking smores)
- More items and currency
- Rebalancing of rewards
- A time system (for future expanded gameplay elements)
- A lot of bug fixes
- Many little improvements (more consistent graphics, movement issues, better tutorial, etc..)
Please check it out at:
There is also a test version for iPhone/iPad on TestFlight using this link:
Also check out the latest devlog
Any feedback is appreciated!