Laminar Research is proud to present the brand new trailer for X-Plane 12. The simulator includes 18 unique aircraft models and detailed 3D scenery for more than 17,000 airports around the world – all with new ground textures, towers and pavement effects to enhance realism. X-Plane 12 will be released in December 2022 on PC, Mac and Linux.
X-Plane 12, the most realistic and powerful flight simulator with real-world physics, accurate aircraft systems and an immersive simulation of the world. X-Plane 12, built by pilots and engineers, for everyone who craves a realistic flight simulation experience.
Features in X-Plane 12
- Volumetric 3D Clouds
- Physics-Based Photometric Lighting Model
- 18 Aircraft – from the Piper Cub to Airbus A330
- Worldwide 3D Water
- Rewritten AI Air Traffic Control System
- Global 3D Forests
- Seasonal Textures and Weather Effects
- Revamped Real Weather Data and Rendering
X-Plane 12 is still in development but you can already try out the Early Access version.
Source: Indie DB