What’s “Tiny Lands” exactly?
Have you ever played the old puzzle games in which you had to find all the differences? Well…Tiny Lands extract the basic concept but it goes out of the traditional method of finding differences.
What makes it different from traditional “Find the differences” games?
• You play in a 3D environment, which means you will be able to interact with the scene view to find all differences.
• Dynamic objects, there are things like fire, rain, thunders, snow and wind that are adding a charming feeling where you are playing.
• The environment, if you are playing in a beach scene you will hear the beautiful and relaxing sound of waves coming and going out…the song of seagulls… This is very refreshing….
• No timer, you don’t have to worry about how much time you spend in a level you can just set your favorite lo-fi music and play this game at your own pace.
• No lives,anyone can makes mistakes isn’t it? So why punish people for that, this is a game to grab a cup of coffee on a rainy day and just chill out.
Who is doing this and when it’s going to be available to play?
This game is being made just by 2 people, it’s important for you to know this because it has relation with the release date of the game.
We are expecting to release the game by December 2020 and it’s going to be available for PC and Nintendo Switch. Again, since we are only 2 people release date might vary slightly.
Source: Indie DB