What a journey it has been, but today we are thrilled to announce that HyperParasite has left Early Access and v1.0.0 is available RIGHT NOW on Steam!
We’re also super excited to announce that the game is also available globally on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Fancy a DRM-Free version? We got you covered on Itch.io and GameJolt too.
It’s a brand new trailer time!
From everyone here at Troglobytes Games, we want to thank each and every one of you for your support and encouragement throughout our development, Early Access and eventual launch. We’ve been humbled by the critic reviews, the sheer number of streamers and content creators requesting to check out HyperParasite, and the feedback you the players have given us since we launched into EA.
From us and Hound Picked Games (our co-publisher), THANK YOU.
Keep reading for discount news and a rundown of our favourite reviews to date.
Here you can find a brand new Cinematic Trailer of HyperParasite:
Launch Discounts 💰
HyperParasite has launched with discounts across ALL platforms:
On Steam, Itch.io and GameJolt, you can bag yourself a copy of the game with 33% off for a limited time until April 18th.
This discount is also available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 until April 18th.
Our Nintendo Switch publishing partner has set up the following exciting promotions:
- EU – 24th March – 18th April 33% discount for all pre-orders and purchases
- EU – 24th March – 18th April 50% discount for all QubicGames customers
- NA – 24th March – 12th April 33% discount for all pre-orders and purchases
- NA – 24th March – 18th April 50% discount for all QubicGames customers
- Saving Content – This is the definition of a Steam Early Access success. HyperParasite excites and delights every time you play it.
- Game Asylum – …once it gets under your skin it provides an itch that’s satisfying to scratch
- Switchaboo – HyperParasite is simply an absolute pleasure to play. The gameplay is tight, the concept is marvelously unique and you feel rewarded with each playthrough as you unlock more host bodies to control.
- JPS SwitchMania – 9/10
- IndieGameWebsite – 8/10
Playstation Blog and Xbox Wire blog posts
If you want to know the story behind the creation of HyperParasite, here are two cool posts on official Playstation and Xbox blogs:
💬 NEW DISCORD! 💬
As well as the growing community here on Steam (which we’ll be keeping a close eye on over the coming days) we’ve also recently launched a brand new Troglobytes Discord community.
Are you following us on social media? If not, don’t forget you can find the HyperParasite invading host bodies on…
So what are you waiting for? Get on out there and be the HyperParasite you always dreamed of!
Source: Indie DB