You can learn more about what’s new in version 1.0 here, but to give you a quick recap:
- Complete story mode – Discover the mystery behind the Meeple race’s past!
- New enhanced tutorials, completely revised and more comprehensive
- Backward compatibility for older mods, with refreshed support for dealing with new features and content introduced since the early access launch
- Travel to procedurally generated star systems with the new Hyperdrive
- Smarter Meeple, who will act more logically to impending threats
- Speaking of threats, fight off new pesky pirates before they take your resources!
There’s plenty more where that came from and a ton of fixes that our community has requested throughout early access too. We’ve been focused on these new features and updates for the last few months, with your invaluable feedback guiding us throughout, and we’re incredibly happy with the results.
We’re excited for you to play through the complete story mode, to explore new star systems, and most importantly, to create the ultimate space station! While attempting to lose as little Meeple as you can along the way… which we know is sometimes unavoidable, we won’t judge!
We plan to continue supporting Meeple Station for the foreseeable future, issuing bug fixes and listening to your feedback. If you haven’t joined our Discord server already, head on over to hang out with the Meeple Station community and chat directly with us and let us know what you think about version 1.0!
Thank you for joining us on this wild ride and for supporting Meeple Station over the past year, and welcome to all our new space captains. We hope you enjoy your time in space.
Source: Indie DB