By: Juan Linietsky Dec 09, 2014
GamingPenguin from the forum is organizing a Winter Holidays Godot Game Jam! (Summer Holidays Game Jam for us in the southern hemisphere).
The rules seem to be (copied from the forum):
- The game must be made with Godot
- The game should have a Winter Holiday theme
- You must enter using the entry thread here: (Coming Soon)
- You must open source the full project, code and assets, Binaries for Windows, Mac and Linux are not required but would be very welcome
- No Pornographic or offensive games
- Games can be worked on by multiple people
- One person can submit more than one game
This can be a nice chance to use or learn Godot for a little project and get to know the community better, as well as learning from the other projects.
The forum url is: http://www.godotengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1172
Source: Godot Engine Official